Our Peace Out blend helps you relieve stress, boost immunity, enhance focus, increase energy.
Forfolk adaptogenic capsules boost immunity and decrease stress. We include 6 adaptogens - super mushrooms and herbs that have unique properties that help support the body’s ability to cope with the effects of physical and emotional stress. When taken consistently over a period of weeks or months, adaptogens may help support healthy stress responses and promote feelings of calm and balance. These five include Ashwaganda, Reishi, Cordyceps, Chaga, and Maca root. We've also added antioxidant-rich cinnamon to our blend. Our Peace Out capsules are vegan and organic.
Ingredients: Organic Reishi mushroom extract (from fruiting bodies), Maca root powder, Organic Ashwagandha Powder, Organic Chaga Mushroom powder (from fruiting bodies), Organic cordyceps (whole plant), Cinnamon powder, vegetable cellulose (capsules), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
What do all these "adaptogens" do?
Ashwaganda is a nightshade family plant with creamy white roots that are integral to Ayurveda, the ancient Indian medicine tradition. Ashwaganda:
- Supports anti-stress: reduces serum cortisol levels.
- Improves Mood: reduces depression and lowers negative mood levels.
- Anti anxiety: promotes a calm and even mood through anxiety reduction
Reishi is often called the mushroom of immortality. Reishi:
- Boosts Immunity: normalizes immune system when it is either over or underacting.
- Anti viral and antibacterial: Can be used to treat digestive infections.
- Supports digestion: strengthens and activates the parasympathetic nervous system which is the body’s rest and digest mode.
- Improves liver function: improvement in bile production necessary for proper fat digestion.
Cordyceps are vital for boosting energy and recovery - both necessary to help you Peace Out. Cordyceps:
- Supports healthy metabolism, and energy production
- May protect against viral infections
- Improves the immune system
- Boosts sex drive
- Rejuvenates skin
Chaga is a super mushroom that often resembles lumps of coal, but has numerous health benefits. Chaga:
- Supports immune health: Compounds called polysaccharides in Chaga help support the body’s conversion of food into energy for a caffeine-free energy boost.
- Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties: Chaga has the ability to support the body against the harmful effects of free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Supports healthy stress response
Maca root is a potential adaptogen that helps with sexy time. Good sexual health helps us all. Maca Root:
- Rich in antioxidants
- Enhances mood, energy, and memory: Naturally increases energy without caffeine, increases stamina, and may reduce symptoms of depression.
- Improves female sexual health: Helps balance female sex hormones and boosts libido.
- Balances estrogen levels: Can help balance hormone levels.
- Boosts male fertility: Can boost male libido and fertility.
Cinnamon bark is a power spice with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that helps you Peace Out. Cinnamon:
- Includes tannins: magic band-aids that have astringent properties and tend to bring blood and tissues back together, healing wounds.
- Lowers blood sugar and can suppress appetite.
- Fights infection: Cinnamaldehyde is the main component in cinnamon that gives it its taste and sweet smell and can also fight against various fungal infections and inhibit the growth of certain bacteria.
- Antioxidants: With its high level of polyphenol antioxidants, Cinnamon is an excellent anti-inflammatory and can help with chronic tissue inflammation.
*NOTE: Unfortunately, due to global regulations, we cannot ship the Peace Out Blend outside of the US. Please stay tuned for more info on when we are able to!